CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Where Have I Been?

Oh my gosh. So, for many months now, I have been  unable to access this account due to the fact that I forgot the log in information. One would think that wouldn't happen after seven years, but being a mom has taken over my life to the point where I'm just now starting to be able to get the time to write. It has been lost in the muck of diapers, sleepless nights, and endless episodes of Caillou that I am forced to watch.

I have a lot to say and I'm going to start documenting everything in this journal again. I look at my old entries and wish I had the time to devote to writing like I did then. But I will take advantage of the time I do have to do some writing.

Toddler world is so different than the worlds I wrote about in this blog previously. Each life was different in its own right, but this one is so vastly different. My life doesn't revolve around me anymore. (I just had to stop him from climbing on the desk right now). It revolves around this little demanding yet wonderful person that I spend all my time with. I stay at home, raising him, while Curtis works. It's kind of the perfect life, except not everything is perfect. (Is it ever?)

0 comments: