CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

FEBRUARY 22, 2007

Sleep

Current mood:calm

Well, this morning I feel better. My nephew and his girlfriend are here, which eases my mind so much. I now have a baby to love on. Alexa doesnt let me love on her anymore, so since babies are defenseless against mad cuddling, shes going to get it. As soon as she gets up.

I slept solidly through the night and woke up not as anxious. Thats a nice feeling. I hope it continues.

Today I have some little errands to run, so I am looking forward to everyone getting up. Its look for a job time! I feel so much better right now.

Im off to go relax until everyone gets up. My back hurts for some reason, and Im going to turn the massage on my bed and just lay there for a while. It REALLY hurts, right in the area of my right kidney. I know I dont have an infection because all I drink is ice water and unsweetened tea and I pee constantly, so I dont know what it could be. I could have just slept on it wrong. Ouch.

0 comments: