CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 29, 2012

MARCH 19, 2007

Update

Current mood:angry

Someone asked for an update, so here it is in a nutshell.

Serra went to jail for calling a cop a bitch and pointing out to him that at least WE werent geeks who got beat up in high school so now we get to wear big, bad, blue uniforms and act like big, bad pricks. I bailed her out the next day. Consequently, she is not allowed to leave this shit hole of a state until her court case is done. I didnt pay some of my utility bills so I would have extra money to move, but now Im screwed and I wont have the internet after today.

On St Patricks day, while I was out with Dave, Bryan, and Serra, we got a phone call from my sister Kathy who informed us that Ricky was in jail, was arrested for driving while under the influence, 3 times over the legal limit exactly, and since he has some old felony warrants, we dont expect him to get out soon.

I also dealt with a situation here at my house the very same night, but I refuse to go into detail about it on here. Too risky, but rest assured everyone...Im handling it the way it SHOULD be handled.

So, we have no money, were broke, and thank God for my friend Stromie who gave Serra a few hundred dollars to buy food and stuff for the baby, since they didnt plan on staying here that long and she was running out of stuff. Other than that, I dont feel like I have shit to be thankful for. Church does nothing for me. I hate my life.
1:40 PM
Post a comment...


Alexa BowmanHang in there, Mummy. You'll pull through. We always pull through on the rough spots. That's all this is, is a rough spot. A helluva big one, but a roug spot. Don't worry, Serra, Bella, and I are going to help you through it!
5 years ago

0 comments: