CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

FEBRUARY 12, 2007

Improvements

Current mood:hopeful

I feel better today. Actually, I got up and started cleaning my house, which desperately needs it. I always wake up shaking and nervous and fighting off waves of nausea, so I figured I could do something with all that shakiness and expend some energy in a positive way.

Its snowing like hell, were supposed to get a few inches. How cozy.

I drank a little last night and had a good time, but when I woke up this morning I felt seriously dehydrated. I didnt sleep well, which I normally do, so every time I woke up I wandered out to the kitchen and sucked down a bottle of water. Now, I am brewing some iced tea and Ive already drank half the pitcher. What Im scared of now is throwing up. The last time I drank and woke up thirsty as hell, I drank so much water and tea that I eventually had to fucking puke. Not because of the alcohol, I dont think, but because all that water and tea sat right on top of the alcohol, which wasnt agreeing with me anyway, and it just all came up. I'm avoiding that today.

I want to be dressed and ready by noon, so Im going to go back to cleaning. I just wanted to make sure that everyone who reads this knows Im feeling better. (I love you Kristi. You know why. Thank you.)

0 comments: