CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

FEBRUARY 25, 2007

Fun with Sondra

Current mood:distressed

I woke up this morning feeling like I was on the strongest crack. My stomach was tied up in knots, I was hot and sweaty, I couldnt lie still, and I felt like I was on the verge of hysterical tears. Of course, no one was up yet, so I flipped through the channels on the TV. I dont really watch TV anymore and I censor everything I hear and watch, because Im trying to avoid anything that will cause me any more heartache. I kept feeling like there was a rock in my stomach, and I sat here thinking about Bryan and our relationship. I cannot describe how much it hurts to love someone with every piece of yourself, only to find out that everything about this person is a fucking lie. And he will never let me say what I have to say about it, because to him, my feelings are unimportant. No wonder I am always so balled up and sick inside. I have all these emotions and feelings about things that I want to share with him but I know if I do the only thing to come out of it will be a nasty argument, or worse, hell turn it around on me and Ill end up apologizing, which is the way this relationship has went for a long time. It is NO wonder that I am as anxious and panicky as I am.

I laid in bed for a while, thinking about things, and then I had to go to the bathroom to be sick. I wasnt sure why I was getting sick, but I was heaving hard enough to projectile vomit all the way to Cincinnati. Thats not a fun feeling. I was laying on the bathroom floor, sweating and drooling uncontrollably, with my head resting against the cool part of the porcelain. And when it felt like it was coming up, my whole body would lurch forward violently. It kind of scared me. I forced myself to breathe (because I hate throwing up) and then I dragged myself back to my bed where I just lay there. Such is my day. So Im going to sit around all day trying not to throw up....or cry. Sounds like a fun existence.

0 comments: