CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2012

OCTOBER 10TH, 2006

Random Thoughts

Current mood:complacent

Blah is kind of how I feel right now. I'm tired and want to crawl back into bed (I've been up for a while now) but I know I have to get things done so I need to just get in the shower and get ready for my day like a normal person. My daughter's dog is on my bed, licking himself, which is gross. My house is dirty and could use a thorough cleaning. I feel like I am totally out of sync with myself, but I'm thinking this is due to the fact that I have PMS. I can't have PMS like a normal person...I have to have PMS like a fat girl has to have doughnuts. It's frustrating. All I want to do is cry...for no reason. Maybe I should and then I would feel better.

I am cold because the furnace doesn't work in my house. Why this is, I don't know. It didn't work after the cold started last year, either, and I had to have someone come out and fix it for me. I'm not doing it again this year. I'll buy space heaters if I have to. I don't give a fuck.

Okay, well that's enough rambling. I have to get ready to go now. It seems as if the running I do will never end. I could chase my tail all the way into space.

0 comments: