CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2012

DECEMBER 10TH, 2006

Listen up, fuckers!

Current mood:lazy

Let me tell you what irks me. What really, really irks me. People who underestimate me. Constantly. People who assume, for one reason or another, that I am some kind of uneducated, out of control with my eating, Flint trash gutter slut. Seriously. I do not act this way. I have never conducted myself in such a way. But the looks I get and the way people treat me never cease to amaze me.

For example: When we arrived in Florida, we stopped at our hotel to check in. We were so excited to be out of the car, and be able to take showers. Bryan went to check in for us, and a few minutes later he came outside, saying something about paying for extra people because of the extra bed or some shit. Keep in mind that I had been up for about 30 hours, 13 spent driving over a thousand miles, and I was hungry and tired and really, really had to pee. And anyone who has ever traveled with Bryan will understand how frustrating it is to hear, "I'm not trying to bug you or nothin, but how much further til we get to Pensacola?" every five minutes. It kinda builds up. So when he came up to us and told us that, I bitched and sent him back in there to change it. Which he did, while Dave sat and listened to me rant and rave about how tired I was of being in the car. When he came back out he said, "Okay, I got the room, but I had to get just one bed because she said I couldn't get two beds with just one person." Which may sound feasible, but it wasn't like it was a big holiday weekend....it was the first week of December, Tuesday to be exact, in Pensacola fucking Florida. Ain't shit happenin. Come the fuck on.

My tired brain immediately skipped the "rationalizion" part of problem solving and went right straight to "blind rage" in seconds. I was so fucking tired and so tired of being in the fucking car that all I could think about was rest. Rest...and some food. And now someone wants to try and fuck with me?

I didn't say anything to Bryan, I just yanked the door handle and jumped out of the car and literally marched to the front door. Bryan followed behind me. I yanked the door open and as soon as I stalked in, the bitch behind the desk had a look on her face that clearly read, Uh oh, I picked the wrong one today. And I was about to confirm that for her.

"Uh uh," I said to the bitch behind the counter. I turned to Bryan and snapped, "Give her your card," which he immediately did. "I don't know what you're trying to pull, but there is absolutely no way you can tell him he can't have two bed if he wants two. I don't know who the fuck you think you are or who you think it is that you're fucking with, bitch, but I'm not the one, so you need to refund that money on his card right now---right fucking now!" She never said word to me, just took his card and began refunding it. And then I stormed out and when I got back in the car Dave was laughing,( he could see my wild gestures through the windows) and I told him what I said. He agreed with me that it was bullshit, and for some reason, they thought they could try to get over on me.

If I had been in a more rational state of mind, of course I would have handled it differently. I would have quietly argued with her and worn her down and made her feel so stupid she would have went home crying. But I wasn't up to the challenge. It makes me angry to think that people go through life scamming other people. I know that its tempting sometimes, but karma is such a bitch. I have been on both sides of that issue. I've had good AND bad karma, and its all directly related to how you treat people. I am a FIRM believer in treating people the way I expect to be treated. And when people treat me like shit....or treat others in my life that I am close to like shit...for no other reason than POOR JUDGEMENT....I tend to get infuriated. And I do not stand for it.

So there is my rant for the night. My only point really is, don't underestimate me. You never know that might be lurking behind the surface of my outside layer. Heh heh. Heh. heh. heh.   :-D

0 comments: