CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2012

Classic Sondra---Raising my MySpace Blog from the Dead!

I love this time of the day. It's quiet and peaceful. Today it's raining out. I love the mornings, they are the best time for me. My son is fast asleep, Curtis is in bed, and I have the house to myself. I'm sitting here drinking coffee and trying to stop the anxiety in my heart. My mother in law is not talking to me because of something Curtis did and it's painful and lonely to be without her. Not to mention that my son really misses her, but right now, there is nothing I can do about it.

The holidays are coming. My favorite time of the year. Good food, good times. I am grateful that we have the money this year to afford a nice Christmas for my son. Christmas is about the kids! I love seeing them open their presents.

Anyway, My Space, as everyone knows, sucks. LOL. Everyone is on Facebook now, but for a while, I wrote in my My Space journal. I would like to close that account but I just can't delete my writings. So I have decided that I'm going to import them into this blog, which I will have forever!


FEBRUARY 23, 2006

So this is what the hype is all about. Seriously. I've been hearing about Myspace for weeks on TV and in the papers. How kids are posting their private information on their profiles and blogs, including phone numbers. Parents are pissed off at the lack of security and are in the process of locking up their daughters and castrating their sons.
Well, I have something to say about that. WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU MORONS! First of all, any idiot knows better than to post their personal information on the internet, even if it is a hormone driven, wacked out teenager with psychological problems. The issue is not with MY SPACE, it's with the PARENTS. It is their responsibility to monitor what their children are doing. Jesus. How do such morons get to raise children in the first place? My kid doesn't even know what MY SPACE is, and she's 13. Why doesn't she know? BECAUSE SHE HAS BETTER THINGS TO DO, LIKE HOMEWORK AND READING AND HANGING OUT WITH HER FRIENDS. Step up, parents, and take responsibility. And shut the fuck UP about what other people do. You're making my head hurt. Worry about what goes on in YOUR house. 

 

0 comments: