CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2012

OCTOBER 13TH, 2006

Left Behind

Current mood:high


It sucks being left out, especially if you don't know why. What sucks even more is trying to be patient. Something which, as a Taurus, I have in short supply.
My boyfriend's brother came back to visit the family after being gone in the Army for a year. Of course, everyone is beside themselves with excitement over it. I am even excited about it. This is probably the most important person in my beloved's life.
I had a very pleasant night with them last night, but today I have been completely dissed. Ignored. Shooed. I am fucked.
It's funny when you think about how much time you put into a person and how that can come back to bite you in the ass when you realize that although you've gotten a lot closer to your partner, you have, in the process, alienated your friends.

0 comments: