CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MARCH 7, 2007

Hilarity

Current mood:high

Me and Ricky are sitting here, stoned and feeling very nice. We start discussing ways to harass people, and then decide to try and do something to Bryan. Ricky finds Jeff's Halloween costume in my closet, which is a big foam beer bottle. Literally. A bottle of beer. Ricky puts it on and makes some faces in the mirror, and we crack up for a few minutes. Then, just as my ribs stop hurting and I can breathe normally again (you know how high people laugh...hysterically and forever), I suggest we go into a bar and just sit around nonchalantly and gauge peoples reactions. Ricky puts his hands on his hips and, while standing just like a superhero, says, "No, I'll walk in there just like this and say, 'Heard someone ordered me.' "

This we gotta try.

0 comments: