CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2012

OCTOBER 28TH, 2006

Nothing Much

Current mood:calm

Today was actually a normal, chill day. I ended up helping my boyfriend rearrange his new bedroom. He painted, I did laundry and attempted to organize his closet, which he did just fine with on his own. Then me, him, and his mom went out to dinner. It was nice. A very relaxing day without the usual flurry of phone calls, errands, and running all over town that we do. We even took time out and watched the Tigers lose the World Series together. It was, as I said earlier, pleasant.

Tomorrow he is going to a costume party, to which I was invited and to which I have decided I am not going. I don't feel much like dressing up and being around a bunch of people I do not know. He said that after the party there was a group of people going out and I said that I would rather meet him there than go to the party. That's what I will do, unless of course, something better comes up. I love hanging out with his family and close friends who know me well. I am a little self conscious meeting anyone else at this point, and what with the stress and anxiety I have been experiencing lately it would probably be a good idea for me to get some rest. But I know me, and if I stay home too long, I'll be bored out of my head.

I need to go to bed. It would be nice to crawl under the covers before 4 AM, but I just can't seem to do it. I wonder why?

0 comments: