CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

FEBRUARY 25, 2007

Contentment

Current mood:peaceful

Today, I took a nap. Something about that nap completely erased my stress. I woke up and felt so much better. Serra and I went to church with Kristi and Mike and the service was wonderful. Lots of energy was flowing, the music was loud and happy, and it felt good to be spending time with good friends and family. At this moment, I am content and feel peaceful, even loving, toward everyone. It feels so good to feel this way that I must have forgotten what normal people feel like. I even called Bryan when we left church and took him some medicine, as he has been struck down with some mysterious illness that has made him very sick, too sick to do anything but sleep and sweat. I swear I dont have anything to do with it, so no one BETTER suggest it. LOL! He became sick immediately after our conversation about the text messages, though. Maybe God DOES work in mysterious ways.

I just wanted to write this down to document how I feel today, because I know Im probably going to have more shitty days ahead. I want this to remind me that things CAN get better, and that I AM healing, slow as it may be. I refuse to lose any more faith in myself.

0 comments: