CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

FEBRUARY 20, 2007

Hmmmmmmmmm

Current mood:anxious

I am so anxious and bored right now that I decided to look up my horoscope. I was sitting here smoking (heh heh) and feeling pretty mellow. I went to Yahoo and then to the horoscopes section. I found the link for Taurus and I clicked it. The page came up, and as I read, I could feel my draw dropping a little more each second.

It read:

Quickie:
Don't rush right out and make a purchase. You owe it to yourself to shop around.

Overview:
Fresh starts only happen when old situations are finally put to rest. It may be difficult to let this come to a conclusion, but it's necessary if you want to move on with your life. Breathe. Learn to accept reality.

Blink, blink. Blink.

"Learn to accept reality." "Learn to accept reality."

"LEARN TO ACCEPT REALITY, ASSHOLE."

0 comments: