CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MARCH 6, 2007

Dog, The Bounty Hunter

Current mood:okay

For some reason, I cant fall asleep tonight (now things are getting interesting..I used to have no problem falling asleep but couldnt STAY asleep, and now it looks like Im gonna have trouble falling asleep tonight. Why? Just for variety? Come on now.) Last night I had a dream that I lived in a big beautiful house in Pensacola and the front side of the house was pure glass...windows. My cousin Sarah lived right across the street so I had to keep the glass covered so she couldnt see into my house. I would spy on her though, and every time I saw her on the computer I would check Bryans email to see if she had written to him. CRAZY.

So Im sitting up watching Dog the Bounty Hunter, and I just have to say that even though him and Beth are really cheesy with their bleached hair, mullets, and triple F boobs, they are truly, truly good people. They are a perfect example of how people can turn their lives around and use their bad experiences to educate people and help them. They have a strong faith in God and their family is very close. I like them. I would love to work with people like them.

Well, tomorrow Im going to church with Mike and Kristi, and maybe hanging out with Bryan. We'll see. Its hell because I really cant go out and do anything with Alexa being grounded. I dont trust her to be home alone right now, but I do let her participate when we all play games together. I dont let her watch TV and I have confiscated her I Pod, her cell phone, and her video games. All she has is clothes and a bed and some books. Now she has nothing to do but homework. I dont bar her from church group or family oriented activites, but Im trying to get the point across that I am not playing with her anymore. I havent let her go to my Dads in a few days either. I still have to plan what Im going to say to that man.

All right, Im off to bed now to try and sleep. I dont feel at all tired, which sucks, but maybe that will change. We shall see...

0 comments: