CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MARCH 4, 2007

Poker Fiend

Current mood:sleepy

Ive been sitting here playing poker for a while. All is quiet about the house. The weekend was pleasant and low key. I went to church tonight, with Kristi and Mike, Serra and Bella, and Bryan. It was a fun, enthusiastic service and we left feeling very nice. Now its late and dark and the house is peaceful and I am content at the moment. Bryan and I had a talk about me moving to Florida. He knows Im going but he still doesnt know when. It was very emotional, indeed. And, for once, very honest.

There is something about this church that I really like. I enjoy going and I look forward to it. I would like to attend on Wednesday nights also, because everyone is so nice and there are all kinds of activities to participate in. This is very helpful to me, because everyone is so positive and enthusiastic and real. This is the kind of environment I need. They dont sit and preach and preach, because I dont like that. They make it fun and we have some interesting discussions. For once in my life, I am really enjoying church. Thanks again, Kristi and Mike!! LOL

I slept well last night, and tonight I really hope to do the same. I have an appointment tomorrow with the school so that I can start the HUC program. Classes start on the eighth, so I need to get a move on! But I am really looking forward to starting this new phase of my life. Im ready to leave the old one behind. I am ready for some happy, positive things. My heart may have been broken, but the stress is subsiding a little every day. Whenever Bryan is around me, Im very firm with him that I am not going to take his shit and he knows I mean it. Hes been taking me seriously and treating me with more respect. We have not even talked about getting back together. He knows that is not an option. I could never trust him again, not after what he put me through. He would have to be over thirty five years old before I would consider it. But we have a wonderful friendship, and without the stress of our romantic relationship burdening us, we actually get along and laugh together and enjoy each other like we once did. I watched him get emotional in church tonight and I suddenly felt like I was right where I belonged at the moment I was in it. I havent felt so peaceful in a while.

I am actually starting to enjoy getting up early in the morning. Instead of fighting it, I welcome the quiet, peaceful time alone that I have to do whatever I want. As long as I try to get at least 6 hours of sleep a night, Ill be all right. Unfortunately, I wake up often and I dont rest well, but last night was a good night. I woke up three times but I only had to get up to pace once. Thats very good, for me. When I did wake up I felt rested. I havent felt that way in a long time, either.

I am so sleepy right now. Im going to finish this, turn the heat down, and go to bed. I cant wait to fall asleep tonight.

0 comments: