CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Here are pics of Mommy and Joshy, right around the same age. This little man is my life. My blog is going to be so  boring now, because all I care about is my son. I am able to stay home and take care of him, Curtis works, and my life revolves around Toddler World, laundry, cleaning, and cooking. It is quite the opposite of the life I had when I first began this blog. Sometimes, I really miss that life.

I have been reading through some of these old entries and I can't believe how stupid I was about some things. Like Bryan, ugh. I went too far with him, he should've been put out on his ass within the first week of meeting him, but no, I stretched the shit out for three long stressful years. I am so glad that is behind me now. It's a part of my life that I will always regret, but I did learn from a lot of the mistakes I made while in that relationship. I've tried not to carry it through to my relationship now. It's not hard. I hardly ever think about Bryan and when I do, it's like, "why?"

So today Angie came over and we herbally refreshed ourselves and laughed at Facebook while Josh ran around spitting his sippy cup out all over the place. We talked about the past, and the future, and how we've been friends for so long. (Twenty one years.) I guess I wouldn't want it any other way. A lot of my old friendships have changed drastically now that I have a baby. I can't go out anymore, and some people have trouble understanding that. Not that I want to go anywhere. Right here with my son is where I belong.

0 comments: