CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2012

SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2006

Stuff I Dont Wanna Hear

Current mood:apathetic

You know what I am sick of hearing people say to me? Upon hearing the news that I have a much younger boyfriend (he's six and a half years younger than me) some asshole will inevitably feel it necessary to remind me that "there is a big difference between love and lust."

Well, no shit, ya fuckin geniuses! You don't think I'm old enough to know better? Are people trying to imply that I am retarded and can't tell the difference between attraction and love? Come on. I know the difference. And, even if I was "IN LUST" wouldn't that be okay? My self esteem is not so low that I have to stoop  below my expectations. And there are a lot of things that are more important to me than sex!

0 comments: