CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2012

OCTOBER 23RD, 2006

The Rant Goes On

Current mood:mellow

Today was a lazy day. I had to force myself to even get in the shower, I am so lazy. I hung around, talked on the phone, and hung out with my dad. I had a big fight with my aunt and my cousin and then my daughter, but everything is fine now.

I am pretty frustrated right now with a situation with my cousin. My cousin is seeing some guy who already has a live in girlfriend. The live in girlfriend happens to be the sister of one of MY best friends. I told my friend about the affair during the summer, and she told her sister. My cousin quit speaking to me, using my boyfriend as an excuse. (She said she didn't like him.) The truth is, the guy she's seeing is a manipulative, sneaky, lying, controlling bastard who is trying like hell to erase me and anyone else out of her life that he can. I wrote my cousin a letter after not speaking to her for nearly five months, and she contacted me. She even agreed to meet me the same day, even though my boyfriend was with me. We had a great visit and then the shit hit the fan the next day when my friend told her sister in a casual way that I had seen my cousin and that it was my belief that my cousin and this bastard are not speaking any longer. Well, the bastard got wind of it and called my cousin, threatening her, telling her I was "running my mouth" and blah blah blah. So now she's mad at me all over again. Over some cheating bastard. That doesn't even want her. On top of all of that, she is now claiming that she is pregnant, which I am not sure I believe.

I am going to tell this motherfucker that I am the wrong one to be fucking with. He might be able to manipulate his current girlfriend into alienating her family until she has no one left but him, but it's not going to work with me. I am not scared of him, nor am I intimidated by him. I am going to confront him, record it, and post it on the internet so everyone can laugh at this dumb motherfucker. I am so pissed. So very pissed about that.

I didn't sleep well last night, so now I'm off to bed. I hope I can sleep better tonight. Now,where did I put my pipe?

0 comments: