CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2012

OCTOBER 3RD, 2006

Today

Current mood:tired


    Today actually was a good day. I was able to come up with the money to pay my bills this month. It's going to be an adjustment living without my husband's income, but it will be all right.

I ran a lot of errands today (and made some money doing it!) and now I'm tired and feeling a little grumpy. I need to sleep! This morning I was woken up by the obnoxious sound of my Yahoo Instant Messenger going off. Someone was ringing my "doorbell" excessively and sending me messages so fast that I heard a little "bllllling" every second. I jumped out of bed, pissed off, and checked to see who it was. It was my boyfriend, wanting me to get up. I wrote back in all caps "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" to which I got the reply, "This is his mother, he just ran up to the store for me." Um, oops.

So now I'm off to bed, and tomorrow off to school. It's only the second week and already I'm slacking off. LOL.

0 comments: