CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 02, 2005


Sorry guys, but I had to do this. What you see here in this post are two of the best friends I have ever had, not counting my cousin Andyro because she's family. And even though they look goofy, trust me when I say that they are anything but. They are trustworthy, honest, supportive, and caring. Yes, this is the infamous Lynn and I can't think of a fake name for her husband so I'll just refer to him as (hee hee, ha ha, he'll like this...James. James it is, buddy.) Lynn and I have been friends for a long time, eleven years or so, and boy have we had some fun times as well as bad. We have run away, went on the run, panhandled people for money, got arrested (me, not her), witnessed each other doing things that most people won't admit to, went nuts together, and even shared a few love interests along the way. Our friendship hasn't always been good, mostly due to my complete and total, for lack of a better word, psycho ness. When I moveed to Florida I accused her of not being my real friend, although nothing could be further from the truth. I can't tell you how many times I lived with her because I had nowhere else to go, or how much money she's spent on me over the years when I had none. She never let me go without anything, even when I annoyed and irritated her, and believe me, I can do that quite easily. She hated my exboyfriend, which turned out to be a good judgment call, because the guy was a total fag and wore women's clothing. I seemed to think that that was acceptable behavior, whereas Lynn tried to gently remind me that he gave her really weird feelings, as well as most everyone that came into contact with him. Usually, when I don't listen to her, I suffer the consequences and that experience was no exception. We went without speaking for nearly two and a half years after a big, huge fight that really wasn't necessary in its hostility. It didn't take long for me to miss her and our friendship. But it took me a long time to make that phone call. I know she loves me, or she would have never picked up the phone in the first place. And ever since then, I do not evaluate our friendship at all because I KNOW it's for real and I could not be more thankful for having her in my life. I really do love you, Lynn, a lot, even though I don't say it much. I didn't realize how much I missed you until you weren't around. Even though you make me feel "rushed rushed" sometimes (LOL) it's worth it because it's always an adventure with you. Thank you so much for being there for me and don't you ever doubt my loyalty for one second, ever again. I love your entire family and would never hurt you, or them. I know we don't ever talk about it, but I am happy to see the trust is there. And I want you to know that I don't give a fuck what anyone else says or thinks. They can kiss my fat fucking ass. I love you!! And as for you, James..(LOL)..well, shit, where do I begin. Let's just make it as short as possible. You know that I love you and I think of you as a brother, kind of, because that's the kind of relationship we have. I know I get on your nerves, and believe me, you do things that get on my fucking nerves too, but the bottom line is, I know you love my friend with all your heart and I know you love your children to the death..and I think you are a wonderful person. You take care of your family, you work hard, and you are a good friend. I told Lynn this and I don't know if she told you or not, but I feel very lucky to have your friendship because we both know I don't really deserve it. We have QUITE the history, you and I, but there is a reason for everything and I do think you're SUPPOSED to be in my life. I also think you were MEANT to be with Lynn, as you guys have so much love between you. It's really great being around you both. So maybe I did serve some purpose in your life other than aggravation and keeping the Flint Police Dept in business. I'm kinda glad I hung in there, (LOL, oh my God, BAD analogy but you know what I mean) to see the end result, which is two of the most loved people in my life sharing a life together and enriching mine just by being in it. I will always be here for you no matter what happens. That may sound cliche, but Lynn said it to me a million times over the years and it's still true. We may experience some more bumps in the road (rather than the big fucking pothole we encountered in 2002...sorry for the word, Lynn) but it will never affect my loyalty again. As I've said before, I love you both. Now go get that job, James..and Lynn..STAY AWAY FROM CNN!!!!  Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will send you a better picture for crying out loud--we look like idiots!! Which as you know is how we look most of the time, but the rest of the world does not need to see. We love you too man!!!!