CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Here are some thought that have been going through my mind today and for the last few days. I am a study in contrasts. It's enough to drive me crazy. I thought I would share.



Making lasagna for dinner. Have the next ten days off. Got a little homework. Still waiting for that train headed "anywhere, never to return." I want to be alone. I want to be comforted. I want to be self sufficient. I want to be able to depend on someone. I want to have sex three times a day. I don't want to be touched. I want to quit smoking. I need to go get cigarettes. I want long hair. I need a hair cut. I want a girlfriend. I don't want a girlfriend. I miss Anne and Tim Tees. I want a new, old car. I want to pay off the car I already have. I want this house clean. I don't want to clean this house. I feel like breaking free. I feel like breaking free. I feel like breaking free. I FEEL LIKE BREAKING FREE.

0 comments: