CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

On the way home from class today, I heard the song "Something to Believe In" by Poison, which really struck a chord with me and I began to cry a little. I don't know why, but lately I've been feeling hopeless, trapped, stagnant. Yet, at the same time, I feel satisfied with where my life is right now, so I don't understand these feelings. All I want to do is cry and run the fuck out of here. This in itself is not unsual. It usually takes about three months of stability before I get restless and want a change of scenery. But I feel strangely unsettled in a way I have never felt before. I feel like nothing I do is going to change it. But why? I don't get it. I have a doctor's appointment today, and they just changed my medication, so I am thinking that maybe that has something to do with it? I don't like feeling like my old bipolar self. I like the sane, rational Sondra a lot better. I do not want to embark on another three or four month crusade of negative feelings and extremes. I just want to be normal. But to be honest, what I want to do right now is get really drunk and go anywhere..anywhere but here.

For the last two weeks I have not had the energy to do my hair or put on makeup. That has a lot to do with the fact that I am on the wrong dosage of medication for my thyroid, I'm sure, but is it affecting all areas of my life and making me crazy? And by me even thinking that, am I allowing it to happen? I just don't know. I am not looking forward to my appointment, because this doctor does not evaluate. All she wants to do is find out if the medication's okay. I hate it. I don't want to go, but I have to. Just like everything else I do in my life I do because I have to. I want to do something that will benefit no one else but me. I want to keep something in my life all to myself. I'm sick of sharing. I want to be ALONE, by myself. I don't know. I am just angry and sick of it all. I want to get in my car, go somewhere, create a new identity, and never come back. Time has already proven I can't stay away from Lynn, so I would keep in contact with her. And of course, with Andyro. But no one else. I don't really mean that, but I do in this moment right now. This is getting me nowhere so I am ending this now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sondra,
My little pearl....

How many times do I have to tell you that you are so precious and rare?

You need a way to release your frustrations. I think you should take up a exercise class, or a yoga class, or ....or... kickboxing! You think I am kidding, but I am not. Seriously...you need an outlet.
It took me several years to figure that out for myself. Find a hobby, or something physical to do... not to lose weight, because if you fail, you will be disappointed in yourself. Do it just to have fun. Dont think about anything else, but your goal of releasing tension and built up frustration.
I do that on my treadmill. I run... not to stay in shape, or lose weight, but to "run away" from everything on my mind that is making me crazy. It works. It releases endorphines, and leaves me feeling like I accomplished something.
Try it, you'll like it...anything... just GET PHYSICAL... release that tension...

MissJester said...

I prefer to physically run away. LOL