CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hater Out Of The Woodwork

Today I checked my mail, having not done that for a while, and in there I found a comment that was placed on my blog on June 29th. I didn't know it had been made because it was made on an entry from APRIL. Serra, who used to be referred to in my blog as "Ashley", had this to say:


"Take my babies pictures off your stupid blog. you said in your letter that you didn't have a niece anyway. i want them off or i will take legal action, you do not have my permission."

--
Posted by Serra to Is This Just a Fat Chick Thing? at 6/29/2006 02:04:40 AM

She knew they were there. I showed them to her when she got home from the hospital. But I do think that it's funny that she would even look at my blog. Why? Maybe she was bored and wondering what I was up to. Maybe she felt like being mean. Who knows? But it IS funny.

What I find most ironic about the statement she made, in a public forum nontheless, is that I said I didn't have a niece anymore. Actually, I received a nasty letter from her right after her and Ricky moved back to Florida, telling to me to "forget" I had a niece. So I shot off a nasty letter back to her and agreed to forget it. Perhaps she forgot what she said, but I can scan the letter and post it if I have to. But I don't think anyone really cares that much. I really don't. I am so happy right now....I must erase all negativity from my life and put it back to good.

I'm going to be pretty busy today, After I take Bryan to work, I'm going to my grandma's to pick up some paperwork, and then going to drop off some CD's that I made for my friend Kristy. Then I'm going over to another's friend's house and inviting her out to lunch since her birthday is tomorrow and I doubt I'll have much time to spend with her. After Bryan gets out of work, I have to come straight home because I have to be up early tomorrow. Move in day! YAY! I love new beginnings and this is a BIG ONE. But I swear to God, if my dad says the word "hormone" to me one more time, I'm gonna snap....lol.

I'm off!

*Hey Serra, if you do still read this, tell Ricky nothing's changed, he's still my brother, I love him still and if and when he ever comes back up to Michigan and wants to see me, I'll be here! Same goes for you if you want to act like a human being because sometimes I do miss both of you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. You said NOT to ask about Alexa. But since I am your OLDER cousin, I can ask if I want to. What about Alexa? Is she living with you? Where is she going to be attending school? Is she OK with all that has been going on? I am glad that you are happy right now, but you also have to think about your daughter. I am sure that she wants you to be happy too, but how is she really feeling about all that has transpired?

Anonymous said...

You took those pictures with her consent, so she has no control over what you do with your own pictures. You did not steal them and she was aware that you had them on here for a long time.

Yeah, and WHERE will ALexa be while you are living alone? I am not your older cousin, but I can still kick your ass girlfriend! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hey, who is Serra???? I thought Ricky had a baby with a girl named Ashley and another with a girl named Ann???
- Lost and Confused here!

Anonymous said...

Oh, nevermind... I just went back and re-read your opening paragraph where you explained who Serra is... duh...