CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 17, 2006

More Scenes From a Bar and Other Retarded Things

Me and Bryan at the bar. He was talking to his drunk sister on the phone when we had to hurry up and take this picture because the batteries on the camera were about to die. I think Bryan looks kind of like a freak in this picture. His eyes are too big and his smile is too wide. It kind of freaks me out, but he's still cute. (He kinda looks like one of those mechanical monkeys that bang cymbals together. You know what I'm talking about? That's what his face reminds me of.)
My good friends Kristi and Mike. They've been together forever, and they've been there for me a lot lately. Mike is like my brother. Him and Bryan have been friends since they were little kids.

I don't have much time to update but I thought I would put some new pictures on here. Everything is going great, I love my new apartment...I just need to go grocery shopping. Bryan and I are getting along wonderfully, better than ever before, and I truly think we are getting closer. I am looking for a part time job, something to keep me busy before school starts. My life feels like it's getting back on track in many different ways...I am very, very happy right now.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you're happy Sondra.
You and Bryan make a cute couple.
And congrats on your apartment.

Anonymous said...

He looks like Chester the Cat from Alice in Wonderland. LOLOLOL

MissJester said...

I cant see the pictures anymore! What happened??~

MissJester said...

Never mind, here they are.

Anonymous said...

Angie, it is the Chesire Cat... Chester the cat is from the Cheetos commercial LOL!!!

Sondra, sounds like you are on a whirlwind!

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Ok. so he looks like both Chesire and Chester. Damn.

Anonymous said...

LOL!, Angie! I guess you are right... there is a fine mix there, huh?

Anonymous said...

Sondra, you have once again disappeared. Where are you and why didnt you call me back?

MissJester said...

Sorry...been busy...lots of stuff going on. I promise I will call this weekend!

MissJester said...

Wow, a whole year later...