CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Beautiful Isabella

Cousin Alexa and Isabella
Aunt Sondra and Isabella in the hospital
Mom and Dad right before the hard labor started
Isabella and her little pink hat..doesn't she look like a little Glow Worm?
Isabella and Daddy
Isabella and Mom..eyes wide open


More updates coming later! I am really, really busy right now...with everything! Although I did have a strange dream last night that invloved me being blonde (hah!) and beautiful (yeah, right!) and having sex with an aging rock star..no one in particular...just some old guy...weird..what is wrong with me? LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats with the new little one. hope her mother is doing fine c sections can be a bitch. luv ya

Anonymous said...

What great pics! Ricky is looking so grown up! Of course, I havent seen him since he was 8. LOL!

Sondra, you look so happy!

MissJester said...

Why dont you shut your mouth and put a dick in it, SERRA? And who wrote the nasty letter telling me to "forget" I had a niece?