CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Eye Candy

Here are some pictures I took last night while hanging out with Mike and Kristy. This right here is Bryan's drunk face. He looks like he's mean, but really he's not. I think he's cute.
Me and my brother Mike. I love this dude. We're both Tauruses..I am May 18 and he is May 20.
Me and Kristy. She doesn't really drink, but Bryan made her hold his beer so she would fit in. LOL
Here are Mike and Bryan, posing. Remember, folks, Bryan is still a baby and this IS Flint town.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good lord! Tell them that the peace sign went out in the 70's!

Tell them that next time I wanna see some booty!

MissJester said...

LOL, I think I can arrange that, cousin! LOL

Sondra

P.S. Bryan says the next time you see a picture, it's going to be of his "hairy ass"....LOL

Anonymous said...

The hair is getting cut off tonight.

Anonymous said...

The hair got all cut off last night. I donated 10 inches of hair to Locks of Love.

MissJester said...

WOW...I am impressed! I wanna see!