CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ha ha ha!

I have changed my music on my page, as some of you can see. I KNOW the haters are LOVING to HATE this song! Ooops! So sorry!

I won't get into details, but I had the most WONDERFUL night last night, minus a couple of skirmishes that could have ruined the night but didn't. It is so nice to be around people who appreciate me and truly care about me. I have found some real friends...and it feels good. I keep mentally hugging myself and smiling to myself and staring off into space because...I just feel so DAMN GOOD!

On another good note, I finally found an apartment! My official move in date is Monday but I don't know if I will actually MOVE IN on Monday because I need a few things...like, uh, a bed...and a couch...LOL. YES I AM MOVING IN ALONE!!! (Don't leave me comments asking me about Alexa, either, please...it's all good.) My apartment is clean and tidy, yet small, but close to Fenton and Flint. I am so looking forward to having a shower that WORKS and doesn't turn everything YELLOW. I can't wait to be able to BE ALONE when I want to. It's only temporary until Shawn can save up enough money to move out of this house, and then I'll move back in. Most of my stuff will still be here, but I so desperately need this apartment. It's in a really nice complex and my apartment is right across from the pool! It has a fitness club, swimming pool (duh) and tennis courts. As soon as I get settled in, I PROMISE I am going to get right back into my diet and exercise routine. Bryan and I were talking last night about how bad I feel sometimes about my life..certain parts of my life that I feel are out of control. (Don't worry, no drugs.) He told me that he is 100 percent certain that once I move, everything else will flow smoothly. It's nice to have his vote of confidence and his optimism. I feel pretty good too. Actually, I feel great, for not getting much sleep. I could not be happier than I am at this moment.

Here is my horoscope for today. Mind blowingly accurate, considering what happened last night.

TAURUS

Quickie:
A fog will clear and someone's true identity will finally be revealed to you.

Overview:
Fresh astrological influences renew your confidence. Someone special sees your full potential. You'd do well to listen and fully process what they're telling you. Some advice might be pretty on the mark.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Overview:
Fresh astrological influences renew your confidence. Someone special sees your full potential. You'd do well to listen and fully process what they're telling you. Some advice might be pretty on the mark.

Okay... so I am that someone special telling you that I am happy for you, but you are not looking out for your daughter's best interest and I hope you get this whole mess straightened out. You may love shawn, but Alexa is your child. She needs YOU in the home, not Shawn. If you dont want to live with him, get him out of your house. Let him live alone in that apartment until he gets on his feet and then Alexa will be happy and you will be happy, and Shawn can move on. Oh, and I will be happy too.