CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Does it matter?



I'm sitting here listening to R&B from the 90's. It reminds me of being a teenager and smoking weed until my head exploded. It reminds me of gas runs, dine and dashes, and late night random trips out to the middle of nowhere. I did all of this with Lynn, who, dammit, I have to give credit to for teaching me how to scam. I am now an expert at it, but I don't do it anymore. I believe too much in karma.

I miss being young sometimes, but I am so glad that I now have a clue. I didn't get it until my mid twenties anyway. I was a very confused, messed up kid. And I was hot, with my jet black (dyed) hair and my blue eyes. And I had confidence about that, but nothing else. Let's see..would I rather be confident in my self and have a lack of confidence in my looks, or vice versa? Hmmm...I think I'll take the first option. It feels better.

I spoke with Angie's mother today. She said that Angie had her review hearing today, about the neglect of her kids. They set her up for a three month review, so she won't be getting them back now until AT LEAST three months, at the very least. The way she keeps fighting the system and doing everything I told her not to do only tells me that she has no intention of doing anything except fighting the power and making it difficult on herself. Oh, well. Let her pay. She is a perfect example of karma gone bad, as far as I am concerned. Thank God it's not me.

I am feeling a little out of sorts today. I have been extremely busy today. I got up early after going to bed late, and stayed out all day, running those hateful ERRANDS. I also have a paper to work on, which I'm going to start on in a minute.

Back in October, I wrote a post about Ashley, who is the current girlfriend of my nephew Ricky. Last year sometime, she got into an altercation (long story) and ended up violating her probation. When she found out she was pregnant, she went back down to Florida and turned herself in for a bench warrant. She was sentenced to six months in the county jail and was released last week. I sent her a plane ticket back to Michigan and have been healing my relationship with her. She is going to stay here while she's here. How much do you want to bet I'll be the one driving her to the hospital in the middle of the night? I don't mind. (By the way, she is having a girl. If you want to read about Ashley, click on or copy and paste this link:)


http://sondrathepearl.blogspot.com/2005_10_23_sondrathepearl_archive.html

It's an interesting story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to all the fun stuff on the sidelines over here? ---> Our comments are all gone, your guestometer is gone, etc...

MissJester said...

its here on my end, sister...lol

Anonymous said...

not on mine