CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Letter To Angie..FUCK YOU, YOU UGLY BITCH!

I wrote a post about Angie about a week ago, how she had her kids taken away from her and how they were going to be evicted out of their house for non payment of rent. (They haven't paid rent in two years or more.) I was saying how I wanted God to help me overcome the resentment I had toward her for the things she had done to me and my daughter, so that I could be a good friend to her now that she needs me the most.

WELL, FUCK THAT.


I got a phone call from her mom yesterday and she said that Angie had told her that my grandma was giving her money. I laughed and said Angie was lying, that there was no way my grandma would give her money. She knows Angie is a big piece of lazy shit. I called my grandma when I got out of class and laughed as I told her about the conversation. Then she proceeded to tell me that it was indeed true.

WHAT THE FUCK?

I also found out, from Angie's sister in law, that they scrounged money from Ethan's father to pay their back rent and borrowed money from my grandma to have money to "live on" while neither of them have a job. Can you say unbelievably fucking stunned? No, wait..can you picture me on my cellphone in the middle of a restaurant screaming about how I am going to beat the fucking hell out of this bitch?

My grandma has money and anyone who knows me knows that. Angie has known me since 1991 so she definitely knows that. It's not like she was borrowing money for a good cause. THE FAT SLOP OF SHIT WHORE DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING WORK, NOR DOES SHE WANT TO. NO ONE ELSE WILL HELP THEM..NO ONE ELSE WOULD GIVE THEM MONEY, EVEN AFTER THEY LOST THEIR KIDS. THIS OUGHT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING.

So, I find out that not only did she borrow money from my grandmother, who, by the way, she barely knows and has rarely talked to, but she actually showed up at my grandmother's house, unannounced, and asked for it in person. Does this not take a huge amount of fucking balls?? And then not tell me a god damn thing about it. Hoping I wouldn't find out.

So after I found this out, I drove over to her house and banged on the door. Her husband let me in and I followed him into the living room. The first thing I did was tell him that what I was about to say was not directed at him. The second thing I said was, "You fucking BITCH!!" Then I went the fuck off, the whole time praying for God to give me strength NOT to hit her. I didn't, but I wish I had a camera so you could see the look of shock on her face. She kept mumbling about paying it back and that she didn't go behind my back. BITCH! That is my grandma. How the fuck are you not going behind my back if YOU DON'T TELL ME ABOUT THE SHIT??!!! She didn't get too smart with me though, which was a good thing, because I had half a mind to beat her mercilessly. My grandmother is 85 years old and doesn't need to deal with her bullshit. Not only that, but she lied to her and told her that she had TWO jobs. TWO! That bitch hasn't had ONE job in over a year! Now all of a sudden she's got TWO? Then she told my grandma that she wasn't smoking anymore. Bullshit! When I walked into her house she was puffing away. On cigarettes bought with my grandmother's money. I should have put the fucking thing out on her fucking eye.

I was so angry last night that I couldn't sleep, so I wrote a letter to her and said everything I didn't say at her house. I mailed it this afternoon. I am also posting it here. Enjoy!


Angie,

First of all, I want to say that I am not directing this letter at your husband. There are several reasons why. First of all, I like him as a person, and I haven’t liked you in quite some time. Second of all, I know that it was not his idea to call MY grandmother and ask her for money. Lastly, I never hear anyone complain about him. It’s always you. You, you, you. So let me say once again, that this letter is not a slam on him, except for the fact that he’s married to you and has to live his life with someone like you.
Ever since I’ve moved back to Michigan I haven’t liked you. Why do you think I am not around? Why do you think you have to call me to get me to come around? And that time when Lynn and James came over? Well, that was just for our own amusement. Before we went into your house, I predicted things that you would say, such as, “Can I have a real cigarette?” (which you said) and something about “the state” paying or not paying for something. (you said that too). We made fun of you all the way home and someone made the comment of, “If I ever end up like that, shoot me.” What a laugh riot it was! Of course, they felt so bad for your children. I was so desensitized to your neglect of them that I essentially never noticed it. Isn’t that sad?

You know how sad and sorry it is to have your kid taken away because you just can’t bear to get your ass up in the morning and drive him to school? And then tell your son to lie to the school and say he was sick, when in fact, you were just too lazy to drive him there? That’s insane! And yes, you leave your children unsupervised all the time. Whenever you go to someone else’s house, you let them run wild in the hopes that the OTHER person will watch them for you, basically forcing the other person to chase them around. Ethan doesn’t do that; he chases his kids down and disciplines them and genuinely loves them. But you, I think you are incapable of love. I think everything about you is fake. I think you are so rude to people because you are a sociopath personality. You have visions of grandeur, when in fact, you are nothing but a low class welfare bitch playing the off the system and living off of the kindness of others. And, as your mother in law said, you disassociate yourself from everything…and you do. When she said that to you last year I about pissed in my pants, it was all so true. YOU never do anything wrong. It’s ALWAYS someone or something else. And if you can’t get by with those excuses, then you say you CAN’T REMEMBER. How’s that for convenient?

I have known for years that I can’t trust you. I have always kept you at arm’s length, especially after you called my boyfriend and repeated everything I said to you in a heated moment, about how I wanted to kill him and blah blah blah. There isn’t a woman alive who hasn’t said that kind of thing, and you knew everything there was to know about the relationship problems Ray and I had, but yet, you waited for me to leave and called Ray and told him everything, encouraging him to get a restraining order on me. Now, that’s not all your fault, because I was acting crazy and needed a reality check, but what kind of fucking friend are you to call up this man behind my back and relate to him everything I ever said? So, you know, ever since then, I’ve kept you at a distance. There isn’t one single person that I know who hasn’t asked me why do I still talk to you? I guess the answer is because I felt sorry for you once I moved to Florida. Once I got there, I finally got it. I started living my life the right way and now I have found inner peace. So, what I mean by that, is that I don’t understand people like you. You are almost thirty years old and you are using and abusing the system just to get by. I used to think it was Ethan’s fault, that he’s changed you somehow, but I don’t think that anymore. I think that, if anything, Ethan is just afraid to go out of the house for fear he’ll be accused of cheating. Or some such shit. Who knows?

Now let me say this. I know for a fact that when I was a teenager, and up until I moved to Kentucky, and probably even after that, that you had a field day with protective services and me. I know you were the one who initially talked to them when Alexa was a baby. I know you called them over and over again on me when I lived in Flint. I used to blame it on Elizabeth, or my Aunt Ann, or your mom. But it wasn’t any of those people. It was YOU. I tried to deny the very facts in front of my eyes but now that I don’t give a fuck anymore I want you to know that I know it was you. You need to realize that you have never, not once, fooled me into thinking anything else, and second of all, I am way smarter than you and I just know better. For some reason, it made you feel good to see my baby taken away. You enjoyed it. Just like you enjoyed talking to Ray and immersing yourself in my life. You liked it when things didn’t go right for me. You liked to see me suffering in some way. Did it make you feel superior? Or are you just jealous that you will never be what I am and you want that so bad you stay up late at night hating yourself for being such a piece of shit and wishing you had one morsel of “good person” in you? What is it? Why do you do this to people’s lives? I know it’s not just me you’ve done it to. Do you need attention that bad? How come when you were pregnant with Randee you told the doctor that you’d had a baby when you were 13 but gave it up for adoption? That’s legally impossible. Your parents knew nothing about it. I didn’t know it when I was 14, but I sure as shit knew it when I was 19. Everyone in middle school and high school made fun of you for making up all these pregnancy stories, but I stuck up for you. Not because I necessarily believed you, but because I was your friend. And you have done nothing except try to fuck me over for years. Amazing!

Well, it’s come full circle now, hasn’t it, bitch? There is absolutely nothing you can do to me. I have money, a beautiful home, a new car, a happy and well balanced life that I PAY FOR WITH MY OWN MONEY, and a great relationship with my daughter. All that shit you did to me and to everyone else is coming back on you right now. It’s called karma. Your karma is the most fucked up I have ever seen. I am so glad I am not you. I haven’t liked being around you for quite some time now because of your karma. Anything could happen. I hope you’re learning a lesson right now, but I’m sure you won’t. You’ll probably sit there in denial, like you always do, because it’s always someone else’s fault and never yours, and you think that you will come out on top by being nasty to people, when, in fact, most people I know simply pity you. God, I am so glad I’m not you!

Which brings me to the point of this letter. This is how I’ve felt for a while, but I never told you because I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. But this here is the truth. It’s what your social worker can’t say to you because she’ll be fired. It’s what your mom won’t say to you. It’s why your sister and brother avoid you. I’m not trying to put words in anyone’s mouth, but I‘d be willing to bet that this same thought has crossed DeAnna‘s mind a time or two. (*Angie's mother in law, Ethan's mother) (God, that poor woman. I would HATE to be your mother in law. She seems to be a fiercely loyal and caring person, especially to her family. You don‘t deserve anyone like that in your life). But you are simply a using ass bitch. Simple as that. You find someone that you can take something from. Be it a cigarette, or a few bucks, something like that. And then it becomes a constant thing. Then you want more cigarettes, more money, diapers, wipes, etc. That’s why I hated going over to your house because I felt like I was being milked. “Can I have a cigarette? Can I have a ride? Can you help me find $50 to pay my water deposit? Can you take me to go get my medicine? Oh wait, I don’t have a dollar to pay for it. Can I have another cigarette?” I lied to you so many times and said I didn’t have money when I did because, frankly, you do nothing to help yourself. You just sit on your ass and expect other people to help you because you’re “struggling” right now. Well, you’ve been struggling for years and you’ve had ample opportunity to change things but you don’t. You use people. You use them up until they have nothing left to give. Everyone is sick of you. I know I was sick of it before the state even took your kids. And you know, I sat there and prayed and prayed for God to overpower the resentment I felt toward you so I could be a good friend to you when you needed me. That’s what God would have wanted me to do. I’m sure He still does, but I am done. I am not going to sacrifice myself and my well being for you. You do nothing but get on the phone and borrow money. Get a fucking job and do it on your own. You know how. You’ve done it before, and I always admired you for that. Now, I can’t even stand being in the same room with you because you are so negative and hostile and angry with the very people who are trying to help you.

You know that when you called my grandma to ask for money that I would not approve. You knew it would piss me off. First of all, you have no relationship with her at all. You never talk to her. Second of all, she is my family, not yours. She is 85 years old and doesn’t need to be loaning money to lazy fucking assholes like you. I wouldn’t have cared if you had done something with your life all these years, but you don’t. So you used her to get more money even though Ethan’s dad sent you money to pay your rent. (AGAIN.) And you specifically did not tell me. Did you think I would not find out? Your mother just called because she was surprised at it and I told her I thought you were lying. When my grandma did, in fact, tell me that she had loaned you money I experienced anger like I have never experienced it before. That’s why I had Ricky with me. Ricky, who works AND goes to school and is expecting a baby any day. I could not risk acting a fool and doing something that would get me arrested so having him with me was a buffer against that, but to be honest with you, I wanted to beat the fucking shit out of you. I won’t, because I am a better person than that. But I honestly can’t believe the audacity you have. That takes some big balls to call someone’s grandma..someone you don’t even have a relationship with…and ask for money. You said, “I’m going to pay her back when I get my taxes,” but you’ve used that excuse in the past with people like your stepfather for just a few bucks and never paid him back. That’s why all your bridges are burned…everyone is sick of helping you. So the only person you had left was my grandma? How long has it been since you talked to her? I can’t believe you did that. Now I know that you are a scum sucking, bottom feeder, low level of society bitch. And last night I came home and redid your taxes, sending them to my house. I will have someone come to your house so that you will sign the check and I will give it right to my grandmother. There’s not going to be any bullshit because I have, in my possession, a copy of the promissory note she had you sign. You will sign that check over to her immediately.

You made a big mistake. You should never have called her. I had money, you should have called me. I would have told you no, anyway, just like I told you no about the food stamps. But you specifically went behind my back and did it. If you weren’t being sneaky about it, you would have told me right up front. You had access to a phone to call her. You should have called me. Now, Aunt Ann knows and my whole family knows and rest assured that if that check doesn’t get signed over to her immediately, you will face us all and you don’t want to do that. We’re a bunch of social workers, attorneys, and judges, so make sure you do the right thing. And then, do not EVER, under any circumstances, call my grandmother again. EVER. If I ever find out, after this money is paid back to her, that you called her again, all bets are off. Do not do it. Consider yourself warned. DO NOT DO IT. She is not your family. She is mine. You don’t even speak to her. You are a using ass bitch and you need to get out of my family. You have infected us like a fucking virus and no one likes you. NO ONE. THAT is not going to change.

As for me and you, I do not ever want to hear from you again. Do not call me. Do not call Elizabeth. Do not call anyone in my family, looking for me. I am done talking to you. It is a relief, but at the same time, I am so pissed about you taking money from my grandma that I can’t really see too far past that right now. If I show up in court, it’ll be to see what happens to the kids. But I don’t give a fuck about you. Don’t call me for any reason. Ethan can call me. DeAnna can call me. But not you. I don’t want to hear your voice again. I don’t ever want to speak to you again. I am finished with you and your shit. I really care about your husband as a person and I really like your mother in law, so if you get the kids back and the KIDS need something and you have no one else to call, you can have Ethan or DeAnna call me. But I don’t want to ever talk to you again, you nasty fucking whore. YOU can call me only if you’re dying, so I can make it to the cemetery to spit on your fucking grave.


Sondra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is she even smart enough to read??
I feel so sorry for her children, they are innocent souls who will probably learn to live off the system as well. My prayers are out to the the children.Too bad her husband won't leave her.
So sad, So sad.
Kudos to your 85 year old Granny for thinking of a promissary note for the bitch to sign! Grandma Bless your heart!
Let as know how this works out.
1 question, how do you get taxes back when you don't work? I'm Lost.
Take care Sondra.

Santa said...

wow,sondra NOW tell us how you really feel !

MissJester said...

Ms Cherie,

You want to know something sad? The less you work, the more you get back, especially if you have DEPENDENT CHILDREN, of which she has four. Her total income for the year of 2005 was $1684..yes, you read that right...1,684 dollars TOTAL. So how did they survive the entire year? By scrounging off of others and collecting handouts. Seriously. And are you ready to puke now? Guess how much her return was? $670. Yes, that's right..six hundred and seventy dollars. Tell me that's not the most backward thing you have ever seen. Evidently, it doesn't pay to work in this country.. I guess it's just better to expect everyone to pay your way, and then you can reap their rewards when the time comes. All I can say is that karma is a bitch. I will keep everyone updated on this. (My grandmother keeps "files" on everyone she loans money to. She'll make you sign for a $20 loan. I am so glad she did that because if, for some reason, that scag doesn't give her the money, we can take her ass to court.)

MissJester said...

Oh, and Santa...as you can see, I don't fuckin play.

*wink*