CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 24, 2006

I Feel Weird Today


That's it. I feel weird today. I can't explain it. But I do. I want to bust outside and run screaming down the driveway, or get in my car and listen to one of my CD's so loud that everyone can hear it. (I do this most of the time anyway, which is why I am deaf.) I don't like this picture, I look a little nuts. I also look like I have six chins or something. I do not have that many chins, I swear. I am happy that my hair is getting longer now.

I want to drink and drink. Tonight I bowl with the dyke mafia and you better believe that I am going to. I won't get drunk because I have to drive, but I am going to indulge in some margaritas for sure. Or something. I like the blue ones, because they are so strong.

I feel like going on a road trip. Or visiting places I have been that I am comfortable with. What I do not want to do is sit here. Something has gotten into me but I wish I knew what it was. I wish I could talk to Lynn but that bitch is always working. Dammit.

I'm off...I have to come back to the real world and do real world things. Like, go to the bank. I don't WANT to. I HATE running errands. LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chica!

I read your "other" website... and I think I know who it is.......add me as a friend, Damnit!

Santa said...

Heya sondra, I found another link for that micheal j fox homo thing I posted a few days ago, check it out, it's pretty funny http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4615266676615092514
Also, sorry about last night, I got stuck on a simple 2 min call and turned it into an hour/half explaining the SAME shit to this idiot 500 times, I'll be around tonight if you wanna chat. later