CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 13, 2006

OMG, WHAT is in my ASS??!!

This is my friend Mike. Lynn, Shawn, and I went up north this weekend to East Tawas, unaware that they were hosting an event called "Perchville." It was like Mardi Gras, people partying all over the place. Lots of beads.

I snapped this pic of Mike at a bar/restaurant we were at called "Chum's." All of a sudden, for no explainable reason, he began complaining that there was something in his ass. There was a table next to us giving him strange looks but he kept squirming around in his chair complaining. It was so damn funny. You'd just have to know Mike. This behavior is normal for him. So I took this picture and told him I was posting it on the internet.

I'm going to have to post more later. This computer is being a dick and it won't let me upload any more pictures, even though I have quite a few.

1 comments:

Santa said...

Speaking of "DICK", check out my latest post.