CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 13, 2006


This is Shawn and Mike at Chum's. I found out that night that Mike has an aversion to people touching him in any way unless they're skinny and beautiful, which prompted me to tell him to "fuck off" more than once. I think this picture was taken BEFORE he pissed off a group of guys who then came after him. Lynn and I intervened, but not before we almost got crushed by this big 300 lb monster that came flying out of nowhere and smacked Mike in the forehead. I'm not saying he didn't deserve it because he was being a prick. I'm just saying that he's lucky I was there because I am so not afraid of bar fights. Mike has never been in a fight in his life. I jumped in the middle of it and Lynn and I held back about six guys that were ready to beat his ass. I'm not stupid; I know that they could have gotten Mike if they wanted him bad enough. I just don't think they were willing to step over a couple of girls to do it. One little guy who had nothing to do with any of it but who watched it all go down told me, "You're fucking awesome! You're like a bouncer!" LOL. Yeah, that's me.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: