CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Questions

Q: What's the point of Valentine's Day?

A: Who fuckin cares?

Q: Who do women put on makeup when it's not even necessary?

A: Because they can. Leave them alone and let them be narcisstic assholes by themselves.

Q: Why do some guys act like they like a girl, and then turn around and diss her to his friends?

A: Because their tiny little weenies have taken over their body and they want to poke something with it. They figure that if you won't sleep with them, maybe their friends will want to, if they're cool enough.

Q: Are all lesbians butch?

A: Does a bear shit in the woods?

Q: I keep trying to upload a document to my computer from an email attachment. It keeps giving me an error message. Why won't it work?

A: Because you're a fucking moron.

Q: Hey, have you seen (insert movie title here)?

A: Fuck no, I haven't seen it. I do not watch TV. Quit asking!

Q: Have you heard the joke about.....?

A: No, but I haven't, but I figure you'll go right on ahead and tell me, you stupid bitch.

Q: What is the meaning of life?

A: To eat! Do you hear me? Eat! Chocolate, potato chips, whatever the fuck! Eat until you die! That's all that's fun in this life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lighten up, grasshopper! You sound very stressed!