CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Well, I have been working on my blog ALL day long. I have learned many things that I didn't know before, like how to insert html codes. It's been interesting.

I added the ads to my blog just to see what happens. I don't get a lot of traffic yet so I doubt I'll make any money. But there is potential. One of my favorite journalers, http://www.dooce.com/ started displaying ads on her journal a few months ago and has reported that she has raked in some cash. But she is a professional, and I am just an amateur hanging on to her coattails. But anyway, one click generates money. It's interesting. I can't wait to see what happens. Perhaps in the future I will have my own domain, which would be great, since I can't even google myself on here. At least, I haven't been able to so far. Reading up on this linking stuff is like reading a foreign language to me.

I also changed my journal name, but not my URL. My URL will not change. It is http://sondrathepearl.blogspot.com/. I don't have any reason for choosing this name other than the fact that Adesense creates links to ads that are relevant to the journal,and I think that if anyone out there reads this that is a little bit tubby, they might benefit from an ad for weight loss or anything else relevant to it. And again, I make money if they do.

So please bear with me, as my page looks a little out of proportion right now. I am still figuring out how to link things. I want to post a real entry, and I may do so tonight. It directly correlates with the "Is this a fat chick thing?" I'm so excited about it I may just explode, but I'll try to wait until I at least write it down first.

0 comments: