CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Look At Me Now!

Final grades were finally posted today for this semester, even though they were supposed to be posted yesterday. I just checked them and the vote is in:

I have a 4.0 GPA!!!


I also made the President's List at my college!

This is a first for me, getting straight A's. I've always had pretty high grades throughout my college career. But never straight A's. So now I get to go to a special dinner banquet held for all the students that made the list. I am so excited. That just made my day. Yay, me!


*Note...after publishing this entry, and re reading it, I realized I spelled "students" in the wrong context. I had originally spelled it with an apostrophe, as in "student's." I never make grammatical errors like that. Good thing I caught it before ya'll laughed at me. Here I am excitedly telling everyone I am on the President's list, and I can't even use the word "students" in a gramatically correct manner. LOL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Sondra
It takes so much courage and commitment to do what you are doing.
You have so much to be proud of.
Whats next? Shopping for the perfect oufit for your banquet?
(Was shopping on your hate list? I can't remember! ;-o)

MissJester said...

Shopping's not bad if I have the money but I absolutely despise the public. And crowds. So shopping, for me, usually lasts about an hour because that's all I can take. LOL. Yes, I am happy about my grades. I AM very proud of myself. I think it just goes to show that you can do anything you set your mind to.

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND! See, you are smarter than me as you claimed all those years ago! Luvins, sweetie!

MissJester said...

Smarter than you, hell! You just haven't finished college yet. Watch and see what happens when you do! Love you too!