CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Mean, Drunk Sisters And The Phrase "Shut Up"

(This is my mean, drunk sister and my nephew Ricky at a party this summer. Thought I would post a pic to match the face with the stories.)

I swear I spend half my life saying this phrase. I say it to my husband more than once a day, usually in a laughing way. Sometimes, I really mean it, though. Sometimes, when someone is talking to me and I don't want to hear it, shut up echoes very loudly in my head. I even say it to people who will never hear me say it, like the guy in the car to my right at the red light, who is talking non stop on his cell phone. I am so cruel. I just automatically think to myself, Shut the fuck up, you fucking retard. Can't you live for just two minutes without that phone clinging to your ear like some kind of afterbirth that you are pychologically unable to part with? Just shut the fuck up already. I realize this is unhealthy but it's just me. And to think I am going to be a social worker....(shudder.)

Tonight I went over to my nephew Ricky's house. He lives with his mother, my mean drunk sister. Not the totally awesome, cute and pregnant one. No. The mean, drunken, blame everyone else for her problems sister. Anyway. Ricky proceeded to tell me that the neighbors allow them to do laundry at their house sometimes and when they do, Ricky is only allowed to wash her clothes. And he also told me that sometimes when he brings the clothes back, she will complain that they are "a little damp." This is how my mean, drunk sister is. She is the most ungrateful bitch to ever walk the planet, which is why I hate her. That, and the fact that she hated me first, for no reason.

So I asked Ricky if he had any dirty clothes, and he said they were all dirty. I told him he could come over and do laundry at my house tonight. So he is here, playing some video game next to me, while I work on this blog and do some other things. It's kind of fun to have someone to stay up with. My dear hubby is already asleep. He stayed in the bedroom all night, because Ricky has a tendency to get him riled up, and he has to work in the morning.

As for Sally, I have decided that I am going to let it ride, for now. I do not have the money at this moment to give to her. However, I do think that I have to pay her because I agreed to. There was no stipulation as to how long she could hold on to the check. Just like Andy said, if I went to court on this, I know I would lose. But I am going to stretch it out as long as I can and make her wait for it. There is no rush. I will keep stalling her and avoiding her until I am ready to give her the money. I don't know who she thinks she's dealing with, but I am not going to jump at her command. She should have thought about how she needed the money before she decided not to cash the check. And no, she hasn't cashed it. And, oddly enough, when I closed my account with my Florida bank, I never received a check back for the $100. Just the initial $50 I used to open the account. I don't know how that happened, but it did. Strange.

Thanks to everyone who responded. I appreciate it. Have a good night!

*I decided to come back and edit this entry to just reassure everyone that I am not as nasty as I may sound. I actually really like people a lot and I can deal with stupid people as long as they have a legitimate reason for being stupid. As a social worker, I would like to work with teenagers in trouble, because I used to be one and I can relate to them really well. Kids usually like me, and I like them. I just wanted to affirm that before I got a nasty post from someone, accusing me of being a potentially bad social worker. :-D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You already know what I think about people like her. Dont waste your precious life on degenerates like that. She is a slob and she knows it, and misery loves company.