CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Well! I finally figured out how to post my picture with my comments. Thanks, anyway, Santa. All I had to do was read some simple fucking instructions. But that's me, making it harder than it really is.

I also added a counter so I can remind myself how pathetic I am. I am sure that most of the counts you see on there now are mine. It's just a daily reminder that I have no life. That's okay, though.

Today was the last day of the semester and final exam day. Both of my instructors today were nice enough to let everyone know what their final grade would be. I have A's in both classes. Now I sit and wait for a week just to find out what I got in Sociology. That was my most challenging class and the one I had to work the hardest in. As of yesterday, he had not graded two assignments and would not be posting the grades until Tuesday. Most students will usually know what they're going to get at the end of the semester, but I really have no idea. He had so much work, and all of it carried different weights. I know that I got two B's and three A's on our major tests. (worth 65% of our grade.) On our quizzes, of which there are five, I know that 3 are C's. (worth 5% of our grade...the other two he has not yet graded.) I received five extra credit points for doing an extra credit paper. I got six out of a possible ten points for two reaction papers, and 8 points out of a possible 10 points on our third reaction paper. (all worth 20% of our grade.) We were also required to do five current events, of which I think I only did four. So those are worth 10% of our grade. So, as you can see, I have no fucking idea how to calculate this. Anyone comfortable with math out there? Be my guest and throw me a figure. I am seriously obsessing over this. I WANT TO BE ON THE PRESIDENT'S LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, tomorrow, I will be aimlessly wandering around the house with nothing to do. I mean, I have things to do (like writing) but I doubt I will start on them tomorrow. I have to paint the hallway and I have been saying that for months now, but I really have to. This room also needs painting. I'm sure I'll get around to it while enjoying this month off.....I LIKE to paint, but most people I know don't.....but I also checked out a few good books from the library. As cold as it is, nothing sounds more enticing than a nice hot cup of coffee and a good book right now. I also need to do laundry and some mundane housework. But at least I get to sleep in. YEAH!

0 comments: