CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Realizations


Yesterday I went to the driver license office (yes, that's what they call it, the driver license office, not the DMV or the Secretary of State or anything sophisticated like that. It might confuse the true southerners around here) to get my license. The last time I got my driver's license renewed was last May, right around my birthday, and the picture was horrible. I wrote about it when it happened. Here is the link to that post: WHY I LOOK LIKE A CRACK HEAD. Here is that picture, in case you don't feel like re reading that post.


Look at how horrible I look! Red nose, watery eyes, no makeup, hair all greasy and unkempt. And that is SUCH a fake smile. My eyes look DEAD, don't they? It's scaring me to even look at this picture. I don't look even remotely close to what I look like now.







Well, I got my new license yesterday, and I was amazed at the difference in the picture. Not only have I lost about sixty pounds (and it shows!) I look healthier, happier, and just downright prettier than I did a little over a year ago. I HAD to scan it so I could show it on here. (I am so vain.) Here it is.
What an improvement! I look a little bit like Monica Lewinsky in this picture, but I don't mind because I never thought she was ugly in the first place. She's just a freaky bitch.

I just can't get over the difference. I don't want to ever lose this license for the rest of my life. LOL. It is probably the best driver license picture I have ever taken. WHAT other zodiac sign besides Taurus do you know that is SO vain that they would actually post their driver license pictures? LOL Of course, there are other reasons for this, reasons why this is a better picture. Number one, I am not on drugs anymore and those who doubt me now have more of a reason to believe. My stress level is down significantly from that of last year, even though I still have my bad days. I really don't have anything real significant to complain about besides this persistent loneliness, but that is another post.

Til next time,

Mz. Bowailey

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, yes, yes, you do look 100% better! You make me proud!