CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oh.....My.....GOD

I am so sick of hearing about stupid skinny puppy no talent slutbag Paris Hilton going to jail. Who gives a fuck? Lots of people go to jail. I wish we could all fake illnesses and get out of trouble. I heard someone describe her fake illness as "rich and white". Did they forget fake? I hope some of those jail bitches beat her whore ass down. I can't fucking stand that bitch.

But who is worse than Paris Hilton? I know, I know, I didn't think anyone could be worse than Paris Hilton, but I was oh so wrong. DUSTIN DIAMOND, known better as Screech from that corny ass no talent show Saved By The Bell, is on Celebrity Fit Club this season and he consistenly shows the world how much of an ASS he is. This is the kind of motherfucker I would love to see get beat down in the middle of the street. I want to SPIT on him. He is cocky, arrogant, and not, I repeat NOT, a very good person. Every time I watch this show I watch with balled fists because this guy seriously needs an ass kicking. You'd have to watch the show to see what I mean, but here is a clip that will kind of show you what an ass he is, if you haven't seen this yet. If you get a chance to, watch the season finale on Sunday night, because he about gets his ass kicked by a few other contestants. I can't WAIT to see what happens. He makes fun of the other contestants behind their backs, on camera, and shows no enthusiasm for the work they're doing. He yawns in their faces when they get excited and is NICE to their faces, but it's a whole OTHER story when he's alone with the cameras. On the season finale, he makes fun of The Brat, and Cletus Judd, and they both go after him. (Other people on the show are Maureen McCormick from the Brady Bunch, Tiffany (the eighties singer), Warren G, Kelly someone I think from American Idol, and this cute little gay guy that I just LOVE. Anyway, here is the clip, and tell me if you don't think he is the most arrogant little piece of shit you've ever seen. And, don't forget to tune in for the season finale. I want to see him get his ass kicked.

Dustin being an ASS!

0 comments: