CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm Getting A Little Ridiculous


This is me and Bryan today. Alexa took this picture and she said something smart. As I raised my eyebrows at her she took it, so I look a little silly. But I dont care. Look at how long my hair is getting! I am so excited about this. I do need to cut it though, because the ends are a little dead. And I also need to dye it because the top and sides of my head are almost completely gray. The parts that are not gray are a dull, almost colorless brown. I just keep putting it off for money reasons. I know once I dye my hair it will take years off of my face. It always does. But at least I look happy and like I said yesterday, unafraid of the camera.

Today I tried on a pair of shorts that I bought last summer from Wal Mart. I picked them up off the clearance rack and bought them without trying them on. I couldnt get them on when I got home, they were so tight they were cutting off my circulation and the zipper wouldnt go all the way up. To make matters worse, they were low riders, which I have a hard time wearing not only because I am FAT, and I dont think FAT people should wear LOW RIDERS, but because I also carry almost all my weight in the front of my stomach. So I pitched them into the closet. Before I moved to Florida from Michigan, I tried them on again and this time they would go on and stay zipped, but they were still pretty tight. Today, I pulled them out of the closet once again, and tried them on. Now, I can pull them off and on without unbuttoning OR unzipping them, and the most surprising thing is that now they are just like all my other pants...I have to keep hitching them up when I walk. Alexa, my smart ass daughter, says, "Mom, it's because you have no butt to hold them up." Which is true. The little jerk. But oh well. Last year I couldnt even get them on. This year I have to hitch them up. Thats all I care about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sondra. You look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the honestly of Children!

Anonymous said...

Tell Bryan to shave that pussy off his chin.