CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I Love My Cousins

This is Angie's new husband...yeah...the one with the ball and chain. I thought this was a great idea, very original, and friggin hilarious because he actually walked AROUND with it on, and he did it with PRIDE. LOL!!
This is Angie and her dad, my Uncle John. I was trying to capture them slapping each other, but I couldn't because it happened so fast. Uncle John was wearing my Aunt Marge's hat, which was also quite funny.
Aunt Marge and Uncle John standing by the cake. I took this picture when Dan and Angie were nailing each other in the faces with it, so I didn't quite get the best shot of it, although they got each other pretty good. I love my Aunt Marge....I think she has a beautiful soul and I wish I could spend more time with her. (They have been married for fifty-eight years.)
Angie and her husband. Like I said, they got each other pretty good.
Andyro being silly. (I have so many pictures of you, Andy, that have this caption on them.)
This is Angie's beautiful baby boy, who was so busy being passed around that I felt bad asking for a chance to hold him. I got to pinch his little cheeks and his chubby little legs, and I took this picture while he was in his stroller. Everyone was fussing over him and he was just a talkin away. I'm glad I captured this look on his face because it is priceless. Doesn't he look like he's saying, "Enough of the fuss already! Can you people put me down for five minutes so I can at least take a poop in peace????"


Okay..so anyway, ladies, like I said in response to your comments, I didn't have enough time to finish my entry yesterday. It was late, I was hungry and tired, and Bryan was rushing me even though he says he wasn't. No, Andy, Bryan says to tell you he's never going to get over your smashed boobies against the window, because he seriously didn't know what to do. (Translation: He was afraid he might get yelled at. Which I would never yell at him for looking at your boobies, because you might punch me, and that shit hurts.)

I just want everyone to know what a great time we had and how much fun it was being there. We need to make a time sometime soon for us to hang out and see each other before the frantic pace of the school year hits us like a runaway train.

I love you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK slacker! I want to see all the picts that you have of that party Immediately!! LOL Thanks. heehee