CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Picture Stories

My favorite picture taken of us, EVER. Last night at Kristy's birthday party.

From left to right in the front: Phil, Bryan, and Dave, Bryan's best friend.
Friends of Kristy's and her sister is in the red. I am in the middle. Duh.
Bryan and Dave.


Last night was a crazy ass night. I won't get into it on here. But tomorrow is going to be a great day! Me and Bryan are flying to Florida and we should be there by 9:30 in the morning. We'll be back on Wednesday night. I am so excited! This is going to be fun. He's never flown before and he's never been to Florida either. I...cannot...wait.

P.S. I feel it necessary to add that I was absolutely SOBER last night and I AM SO GLAD I WAS. SO VERY GLAD.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didnt I say I wanted to see some booty and not that old stale peace sign?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, booty, I like booty! Show me that hairy man ass! LOL

Anonymous said...

Those guys with their fingers all stuck up all over the place look like they have cerebral palsey...DANG!

MissJester said...

LMAO!!!!!...update coming soon..I have not been here in Fenton in over a week!