CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 14, 2006

Florida Pics

Bella in her car seat. laughing her ass off at me at the restaurant.
Me and Bella at Serra's house, the day we left.
Bryan and Bella in the hotel room.
Me and Bella in the hotel room.
Bella and her mommy...in the hotel room. She was grabbing for the camera.


We had a wonderful time in Florida. Matter of fact, being in Florida made things so much clearer. I really do feel the fog lifting and the clouds dissapating. Bryan and I are ten times stronger than before...and STONE COLD SOBER.

I don't have much time for writing so I thought I would go ahead and post some pictures here. Isabella is so beautiful and SO BIG! Serra (Ashley) has done a wonderful job with her. She was full of smiles and laughter the whole time we were there. What a joyous baby. I feel so much better. I miss her so much, and I can't wait until I see Ricky and Serra again. It was so refreshing to be in a different environment..it really turned my head around. I feel my old self returning...FOR REAL. I went to school today and added a class to my schedule, and in a while here I am going back when the bookstore opens to get my books for the semester. I am raring to go. I am ready, ready, ready to exercise my brain. This whole summer has been so crazy, I can't even describe it.

Well, Blogger is being really slow today in loading my pics up, so I am going to have to finish this later because its almost time to go get my books for my classes. I am HAPPY.

0 comments: