CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

This weekend, I went to my cousin Angie's wedding reception and got to see a lot of my family that I haven't seen in a while. Everyone looked wonderful and I had a GREAT time. I would have stayed longer except that my better half wanted to go play friggin poker. I should have said no, because I heard there was going to be karaoke later. YAY!!I don't have time to make this a big update because Alexa just got a dog (thanks, Grandpa) and I have a carful of groceries out in the car. I want to post these pictures though.

Alexa and a newfound friend...Patches.

This is Sprocket, giving Bryan kisses.

More kisses for Bryan.
Me and Bryan. Don't we look tired? Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! Good pictures! Did you get any pictures of anyone BESIDES Bryan???? Not that I dont think he is adorable...because he so totally is...but I thought there would be some of Angie & Danny or the baby, or something.....me???? What about pictures of me???

Oh, has Bryan recovered from me smashing my boobies into his window? What kind of puppy did Alexa get? Hopefully not a GIANT dog like HEINTZ.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! it WAS my party! Where are the pictures of ME?!! WTF

MissJester said...

Chill out, ladies...!!! LOL I have pics of you and stuff...I was just being rushed out the door and couldnt finish my entry..sheesh!

Anonymous said...

Jeesh, Andy. Don't you have enough pictures of yourself on YOUR site.
How stuck on yourself can you be???