CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Most Loneliest Day of My Life...(and other random thoughts)

In case you can't tell, I changed the song on here. Bob Seger got a little old. Now you're listening to System of a Down's "Lonely Day". I love this song. I just love the melody and it's not very often that this guy sings so beautifully and mellowly. Usually, he is screaming and yelling really fast. This is such a beautiful song, I love the words. It has nothing to do with my life, nor does it remind me of anything in particular, but I love the haunting lyrics and melody. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I have. I swear I can listen to it over and over again.

Don't I look like some kind of schoolteacher in this picture? It was taken sometime last year, after I hocked off most of my beautiful, long, wild, curly hair. It was still long, though. I like this picture of me. You can see my three eyebrow rings on one side. What you don't see is my other four eyebrow rings on the other eyebrow. My hair is covering them up.

I got my final grades in for the semester today. I got all A's again. One was an A-, which brought my GPA down to 3.97. I was so BUMMED! I had a perfect 4.0 and now it's all messed up. Oh well, it's not the end of the world. I'll fix it next semester.

I've been sitting here thinking of getting in the tub and turning the jets on to soothe my aching muscles, but I'm afraid to turn them on. So I guess I don't get to. I'll wait until this weekend to use them so that Shawn can turn them on for me. I can't explain my fear, other than I feel that something might not be grounded properly and I might get electrocuted, even though I have used them before without a problem. (I jumped out of the tub while Shawn turned them off and on to prove to me that everything was working okay.) I have an unexplainable fear of electrical appliances. Either I'm obsessive compulsive or it's a past life thing. Or I'm nuts.

I get to take Ashley to get an ultrasound tomorrow. I can't wait. My great niece better think real hard about being born, because we're all ready. Right now she's being stubborn. Kind of like the rest of the family.

I have nothing else to say. Tomorrow I bowl, so I am actually looking forward to it. Hopefully there won't be any more lesbian drama. Last week Lee and I got into an argument that ended up with two other girls getting in between us. But it was a normal Sondra and Lee interaction. We say "fuck you" and "shut the fuck up" and "mind your own business" a couple of times, and all is well. No love is ever lost between us. I love Lee, she is a great friend a good person. We just get on each other's nerves sometimes. I remember back in the day when we used to brawl. She's kicked my ass a couple of times. I deserved it each time, trust me. Now I just talk shit to her. It's fun.

I'm going to bed. I'm in the middle of reading a book called Perversion of Justice and it's about the King brothers who were convicted of murder in Pensacola, right after I moved there, in 2002. I'll not comment until I read the whole thing through, but right now I'm pretty pissed off.

NIGHT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop calling me at 11 38 in the evening. Find somthing better to do than sit on the fucking pc and write about your silly ass life.

Just kidding ass hole. You just called me lol!!

MissJester said...

Go fuck yourself, LOL