CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 17, 2006

Andyro



This is my cousin Andyro. I have never seen this vixen side of her, for obvious reasons, but I just want to say that I think she is one of the most beautiful people on the planet, inside and out. She is so, so pretty but her soul and spirit is beautiful is well. Andy, I hope you don't get mad at me for hocking this off of your blog, but I wanted to share you with my readers too. (I can't link your blog to mine. I wish I could.) Andy is my best friend...I tell her EVERYTHING. There is nothing I don't share with her. I love you girl. You are my hero...seriously.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!! Sondra, I luvs you! I am glad you like my pictures! I am going back on April 1st for more! Glutton for punishment, I know.