CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Why I Love This Man


I know, but it's been a long time since I wrote a gushy entry about Bryan. But this just has to go into print.

12.)He plays with my hair and puts me to sleep, every time.

11.)He listens to me talk about work, which I know he doesn't understand or even care about. He even offers feedback and keeps up with office gossip.

10.) He gets up at 6:00 AM to make my coffee, or, in some cases, actually drive somewhere to go get it.

9.) He rubs my back, as often as I want, for as long as I like.

8.) He never complains about #9, nor does he expect the same in return.

7.) He plays poker with me and gets mad if someone thinks I am just a stupid girl playing cards. He's got my back every time.

6.) He cooks...and LIKES it! (shudder)

5.) He will do the dishes, too...and never complains.

4.) If he wakes up before me in the morning, he will greet me with a, "Hi baby," a grin, and a kiss. Yes, every time.

3.) After we have a fight, and he KNOWS he was wrong, he will apologize....and stutter all the way through it.

2.) He makes me feel so good about myself that I can actually let him see me naked now. LOL...but true.

1.) He cries at things that are sad, like child abuse or people getting killed for no reason...but he is also a brawny little dude who will not hesitate to kick someone's ass if he feels it necessary to do so.

****I must add a footnote here. Bryan has what I think are unusually large hands for someone as small as he is. I asked my nephew Ricky if he thought Bryan had big hands, and Ricky, without hesitating, said, "Yeah. I'd be mad as hell if I got hit with one of those."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment, comment comment

Anonymous said...

What's sad is when you have to leave your own comments on your blog.

Anonymous said...

OK, Bryan,
So you don't have to leave comments on your own Blog........ ;-)

First, Sondra, This is an awesome picture of Bryan...looks very professional.

To both you guys...sounds like you have been to hell & back, but managed to find peace, harmony, & mutual respect for each other.

I am happy & proud of you Sondra!
Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

HEY! I commented on this thing yesterday and it is not showing up!

What I said was...that is so sweet...or something like that.

Andy

Anonymous said...

aww! so sweet! You got a good one! Keep him forever! Best of luck.