CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Bull SHIT

Is there anyone out there who thinks that bush's decision to commute Libby's sentence is just plain, obvious bullshit? And for all the hell they're raising over Al Gore's son smoking weed, let's just see if his punishment fits the crime as well.

bush said that Libby's sentence was "excessive." Excessive? It wasn't fucking enough! This is a man who leaked confidential information concerning our government, and all he got was a measly couple of years, which bush took upon himself to take away. Why? I hate this administration. I gave up on following politics shortly after the election in 2004, but I have to admit that I do enjoy watching some of the people who voted for bush squirm uncomfortably now. They made a mistake. They know they made a mistake. It's okay, we forgive you. Lots of people make mistakes. But let's make sure we get someone better in office, next year, okay?

Now, I'd like to see what Gore Jr. gets. For smoking some weed and having some pills that he wasn't supposed to have. Hell, that could've been me a few months ago. Let's see what happens. At least he's not leaking confidential information or killing Americans so daddy can make more money.

I don't give a fuck who disagrees with me. I don't care what your political views are. I don't care if you write me this big long comment and tell me how fat and ugly I am. bush will always remain SLIME, and his supporters are just ignorant greedy fucks who like to scream about values but as everyone knows, they're really screaming about MONEY. Arrgh, go fuck yourselves.

0 comments: