CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Third Weekend

I did not update this blog this week because I have been incredibly busy at work. I had a very productive and fulfilling week, and I hope next week turns out to be the same.

Today I got up around nine and started doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom. I talked on the phone a little, which is something I hate to do. Then I started watching the show "Matilda" on the family channel and fell right asleep with my mouth open. I woke up about an hour and a half later, feeling groggy. I still feel groggy. I absolutely can't wait for my insurance to kick in so I can see someone about my thyroid. I'm supposed to be taking medicine for it, but I have no insurance, so I haven't been. I've gained a little weight but I think that's because I've been living on coffee and Mountain Dew, no water or tea for a while. Today I am going to drink a gallon of water so that I can get a head start on flushing out my system. I feel dehydrated and it's yucky. Thankfully, my clothes still all fit pretty okay, but I freaked when I saw I had gained weight. That just cannot happen.

Life in Florida is still the same. Boring and hot. It was so hot today that I could hardly breathe outside and had to come back in. That's no fun either. It kind of limits the outdoor activities you can do. I can tell you right now I don't feel like sitting on the beach in sweltering heat. How is that fun? Most of the time I just come home from work and chill out at home. I stay out of trouble, spend time with Bryan, and write. It's fulfilling but I do miss my friends.

Well, I have nothing new to report, so with that being said, I'm going to sign off now.

Until next time,
Mz Bowailey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to call you today. Please answer.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so... your phone number has been disconnected, so I can't call you. I will email you later with some interesting tidbits of info. LOL!