CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 11, 2006

Random Silliness

We had some silly moments the last couple of days. The pictures of me and Alexa were taken today. She's having a heart attack right now because she wants to be online and I'm hogging the computer. LOL. Anyways, here you go...



Alexa and that pain in the ass dog of hers, Riley.



Bryan wearing my glasses. Funny how his head is perfectly shaped like an egg in this picture.




Me and Alexa goofing off in front of the cam. Looks like I need to think about getting a new one of these.

My favorite picture of me and Alexa. We took this today. I think we both look genuinely happy in this picture...and I think we were.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to see some happiness coming out of you!
Will you be around on Xmas Eve?

MissJester said...

yes, ma,am!!!

Anonymous said...

Good! I will be going over to mom and dad's around 3 and I will be staying until around 7 or 8.